Our home away from home
Our sisterhood is filled with dedicated, intelligent, and beautiful women. What makes our sisters even more outstanding is their involvement in not only the chapter, but around campus as well!
We encourage our sisters to become involved in other organizations in addition to Theta Phi Alpha. We feel that involvement in other areas of Southeastern brings diversity and real world experience to our sisters.
Some of the organizations our sisters are a part of include:
- Order of Omega
- Best Buddies
- Kinesiology and Health Studies Club
- Psi Chi
- Hall Council
- Student Government Association
- Orientation Leaders
- Gamma Beta Phi
- Biology Undergraduate Students
- Delta Omega Alpha
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- University Housing
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Sociology Club
- Wellness Ambassador
- Catholic Student Association
- History and Political Science Society
- Public Relations Student Society of America
- Student Nurses Association
- Resident Assistant
- Southeastern Education Association of America
- Sigma Alpha Lambda Honor Society
- Ceramics Club
- National Organizational Communication Association
- Diamond Girls
- SLU Ambassadors
- Kappa Delta Phi
Theta Phi Alpha takes our academics seriously. We maintain a GPA above a 2.7 every semester. Theta Phi Alpha and our Academic Excellence Chair encourage all sisters to do the best they can academically and ensure that each sister is getting the support they need to do well in school.
Beta Epsilon was awarded the Most Outstanding Collegiate Panhellenic Chapter in 2016. In addition to this award, our members also have accomplished many outstanding achievements.
At Theta Phi Alpha's 2016 National Convention, Beta Epsilon won the Circle of Excellence, the highest honor given to a chapter by the Fraternity.
We were the 2016 Greek Week Champions with Kappa Alpha Order and Pi Kappa Alpha.